Would you like a perfect smile?
Isn’t that the most obvious question? Then why do many of us neglect the obvious? Which is practicing best oral hygiene?
Taking good care of your teeth and mouth at home can help you maintain your dental health and avert periodontal, or gum disease from developing at an early stage. Besides this, these are some of the other reasons why you should start caring more often about your overall oral hygiene.
- Need healthy teeth and gums? Developing a good routine of oral hygiene is a must
- Increase your brushing time to 2 minutes, strengthens your tooth enamel and protects your teeth from decaying
- It is usually caused by the bacteria that are found in plaque which attacks your gums. You know you have gingivitis, when you have swollen, red gums and possible bleeding during brushing
So, how will you battle out with bacteria that keep you at bay from having a healthy mouth? It is never too late to treat, and here’s how you can have a plaque free teeth’s.
- Floss every day. Best is to floss after every meal
- Eat a balanced diet. Avoid sugary or carb-rich meals
- Chew on nuts, cheese, vegetables, and non-acidic fruits
- Look out for gum diseases. Bleeding gums, sore gums are a cause of concern if not treated
- Don’t smoke or chew on tobacco
- Change your toothbrush every three months
Now that you know what deters you from having shinning teeth and fresh gums, how do you commit to the best practices of oral health care?
- Make sure you understand the care and/or treatment that is required to commit to the extra tasks and work them around your daily health routine
- Use fluoride. Talk with your dentist about your specific fluoride needs
- Examine your teeth for any signs of chipping or cracking, looseness and discoloration
- Visit your dentist periodically. Standard recommendation is twice a year visit for detailed checkups and cleanings. Talk to your dentist for recommended frequency
- Be frank with your doctor about concerns or any questions and get well informed about treatments and procedures
Keep your smile healthy with these tips and regular visits with Dental Sphere. Dental Sphere is a well-established dental clinic that caters to various treatments like Routine Dental Care, Child Dental Care, Orthodontic Treatment, Smile Makeovers, Root Canals, etc. Dental Sphere takes pride in our resourceful team of experts that consists of specialists from different domains in the field of dentistry, all under one roof to make your life better.
Our goal is to make you happy and keep you satisfied with the services we provide.