Lot has been said and written about the beauty of a smiling face. Indeed a beautiful smile adds to the charm of a personality.
So, what exactly stops one from wearing that confident smile? It could be the discolored or chipped teeth or maybe the gaps between the teeth that are too noticeable. Well, there are different dental issues that if not taken care of can inversely impact the appearance of your smile.
For people who are concerned about their smile and are willing to enhance this asset of their personality, a smile makeover is just the right option. As a trusted name in cosmetic dentistry in Pune, we, at Dental Sphere help individuals to gain back their perfectly poised smile through a smile makeover. Today the technology has become a lot more advanced – making a smile a perfect one is now very much a possibility. In fact, smile makeover specialists like that of ours can reshape, remake and even reconstruct smile to suit your aspirations.
What are the components of a smile makeover? Ideally speaking, there is no single answer to this. At, Dental Sphere, we believe that smile makeovers are a combination of procedures and treatments that vary from person to person depending upon his or her requirement and oral health conditions. Having handled diverse dental cases including smile makeover in Pune, we can help you understand some of the vital elements that smile makeover can address. We have enlisted a few of them for your understanding:
- Tooth Color: There could be ample reasons like the use of tobacco, lack of proper dental care, age, etc that can lead to discolored or dirty & unhygienic looking teeth. In this case, tooth whitening is the best solution. It helps your teeth to get back their natural shade. The shade dentists select for teeth whitening is carefully evaluated with special consideration to the tone and color of your face and hair.
- Alignment and Gaps: Crooked, misaligned teeth or gaps between teeth are no longer an issue, all thanks to the advanced smile makeover techniques. Teeth that are crooked, overlapping or have glaring gaps can be straightened and aligned through orthodontics or Invisalign and improved with veneers.
- Missing teeth: Missing teeth not only look unpleasant but can also affect your bite and increase the chances of tooth decay. Hence, replacement is a must requirement. Missing tooth or teeth can be replaced by dental implants, bridges or partial dentures. Cosmetic dentists and dental experts at our clinic including the implantologists and top-rated dentist in Pune have successfully handled hundreds of cases and won many hearts. You too can join the league.
- Chipped and Cracked teeth: For those who have been wondering what can be done to their chipped, uneven or cracked teeth, there are different treatment options available. Such teeth can be cosmetically bonded for an improved appearance or veneers can be used for improving texture and finish.
- Gummy Smiles: While gums are an essential part of your tooth you certainly don’t want to flaunt it while smiling. Mostly caused by an overgrowth of gum tissues, a gummy smile can overshadow your glowing smile. It may even make teeth appear shorter with age. To counter this issue laser dentistry procedures have been effective as they can correct excess gum-line and re-contour your smile.
For any cosmetic or functionally restorative procedure, you can get in touch with our clinic. At Dental Sphere, we ensure all the aspects of your teeth and smile are properly evaluated and discussed with you when planning your makeover. You are also given clear info about every cost involved in the treatment, be it about fillings, crowns or braces cost in Pune.
If you want to dazzle the world and win hearts with your sheeny smile call us today to know how we can help. We will be more than happy to serve you!